Hi there! Welcome to Golden Island Senorita and I’m thrilled to have you visiting my blog. I’m Polly Amora, a manager for a privately-owned company in the Philippines.
I’ve always enjoyed traveling, whether in a nearby town or thousands of miles away from home. I’ve visited 41 out of 81 provinces in the Philippines and hopes to one day complete all of them. I also want to see all seven continents.
But being young with little resources this seemed unattainable, isn’t it?
This blog will teach you how to manage life and travel while pursuing a career. You are not required to pick between the two; you may do both.
I CALL MY HOMETOWN
GOLDEN ISLAND SEORITA is a travel and lifestyle blog that launched on May 5, 2018, with the goal of providing quality reads on travel and adventure. Exploring the vast outdoors, surfing the waves, running on familiar routes or distant paths, or even something as simple as wandering around towns and dining at restaurants are all options. I’ll be sharing itineraries, travel and money-saving tips that I’ve learnt from my
misadventures. I hope you have a pleasant visit.
- ABOUT– About the blogger, the blog, FAQs, and disclosure.
- DESTINATIONS – Places that I’ve been to and wrote about
- TRAVEL TIPS & RESOURCES – Itineraries, budget tips, travel hacks, and many more.
- REVIEWS – Hotel, Airbnb accommodations, and restaurant reviews.
- LIFESTYLE – Other interests or topics that I enjoy.
- CONTACT ME – The easiest to contact me. You may need to provide information such as your name, email address, blog URL but rest assured that any personal data shared with us will be guarded with the utmost confidentiality.