Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a highly contagious disease that attacks primarily the lungs caused by the most recently discovered coronavirus. It has swept into at least 114 countries and its death toll continues to trend upwards into the hundreds of thousands.
Below are infographics containing the basic facts on COVID-19 and ways on how we can ourselves and others (when done properly) from it.
More COVID-19 Posts
- How to Get VaxCertPH Online (Digital Vaccine Certificate Step-by-Step Guide)
- COVID-19 Community Quarantine Classifications in the Philippines
- How to Get an International Certificate of Vaccination, also known as a “Yellow Card,” in the Philippines (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine: What You Should Do and What You Can Expect
- Important Websites Where You Can Register for COVID-19 Vaccination – NCR Plus, Philippines