I’ve always been fascinated with how the passports look like. Each has their unique look and style. I was browsing an FB group, stumbled upon a thread that shows everyone’s passport and thought I’d share with everyone. Without further ado, here are a few of the passports around the world.
Passports from Africa:
Passports from Antarctica
Passports from Asia:
Passports from Europe:
Passports from North America:
Passports from Oceana:
Passports from South America:
There you have it! Which one do you think looks really pretty and which one is your favorite?
More Travel Thoughts
- Everyday Gratitude: A Filipino Perspective
- Photolab Magic: A Journey Around the World Without Leaving Your Sofa
- 10 Travel Photos with Hilarious/Epic Fail Back Stories (A Throwback Post)
- International Day of Clean Air: Breathing Life into a Healthier Planet
- Embracing Work-Life Balance: The Joy of Indulgence in Pursuit of Fulfillment