I’ve always been fascinated with how the passports look like. Each has their unique look and style. I was browsing an FB group, stumbled upon a thread that shows everyone’s passport and thought I’d share with everyone. Without further ado, here are a few of the passports around the world.
Passports from Africa:
Passports from Antarctica
Passports from Asia:
Passports from Europe:
Passports from North America:
Passports from Oceana:
Passports from South America:
There you have it! Which one do you think looks really pretty and which one is your favorite?
More Travel Thoughts
- Is it bad to be more obsessed with foreign culture than with my own?
- 8 Misconceptions about Extroverts as Told by an Extrovert
- Here’s Why You Suck at Hiking: The 30 Most Common Mistakes by Newbie Hikers
- 12 Beautiful Lessons Travel Has Taught Me
- Passports From Around The World