Hey Hunnies! I’m POLLY AMORA, a 30-something traveler based in Manila, Philippines and I am thrilled to have you visiting my blog. I’m extroverted to the nth degree (for details click here) and would describe myself as adventurous, outgoing and mostly up for a challenge (Exhibit A, Exhibit B, Exhibit C). I am a nurse by profession but later decided to establish a printing services business (which, helps me fund my travels). On weekdays, I’m mostly focused on my work and other commitments but on weekends, I try to go somewhere either with friends or traveling solo.
|Is it possible to travel without neglecting my offline business? Yes it is! 😀|
Learn my secret by clicking the link below:
“HOW TO TRAVEL WHILE RUNNING A BUSINESS.”
What inspired you to travel?
I’ve been traveling since I was four but truly fell in love with it when I volunteered in outreach programs and medical missions to depressed/remote areas in our country back in 2004. My first international solo-travel to Hong Kong last 2009 was also an eye-opener. Basically, I love exposing myself to new experiences, exploring new places, learning new things, and helping others along the way. ❤
What’s your travel style?
I like to travel slow and I’m always up for a challenge. Throw me your craziest ideas, I’m usually down to do anything! Some of the things that I enjoy are: climbing mountains, the beach, exploring new cities, making new friends, and indulging in different cuisines and dishes. Anything that keeps me moving and I learn something from it.
Apart from traveling what are your other hobbies & interests?
We can be good at a lot of things and I don’t limit myself to one. I am secretly a geek. I enjoy playing online games (DOTA girl since 2004) and I can be very competitive. I also enjoy reading mostly are fiction but I also like business and self-help. I’m into music and I play the drums in fact, as a side-hustle, I teach drums to students of all ages and levels. For sports, I’m a marathoner and have finished several 26.2 miles races. I’m also an MMA fighter and recently, I joined a dragon boat team. For art, I enjoy sketching and watercolor painting. I’ve also designed tattoos for friends.
- 25 RANDOM FACTS
25 more random facts about the blogger
- BUCKET LIST
My loooooong list of to-do things
- WHY I DO WHAT I DO?
Yes, you can still read all about it here. Prepare your tissue. 😛
Through this blog, I hope to inspire my readers:
- To encourage my readers to be well-traveled, take risks, and be unafraid to seek and embrace adventure both literally and figuratively.
- That traveling is attainable, affordable, and doable even if you don’t quit your 9-5.
- To explore, appreciate and travel even within their backyards. It’s easy to get caught up in wishing to be somewhere else, even when our own cities or countries are filled with amazing destinations and things to do.
- Hopefully encourage other travelers to come visit my beautiful country, the Philippines. #ItsMoreFunInThePhilippines ❤
- Through sharing travel tips and tricks, and my stories & experiences before, during and after traveling.
- Through sharing detailed information such as travel guides & itinerary, practical budget tips and honest reviews & recommendations so you can travel more for less!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT
LET’S BE FRIENDS! ❤