Hey Hunnies! I’m POLLY AMORA from Manila, Philippines and I am thrilled to have you visiting my blog. I left my corporate job to pursue entrepreneurship and I’m passionate about it (which, I also blog about). I’m extroverted to the nth degree and would describe myself as adventurous, outgoing and mostly up for a challenge (Exhibit A, Exhibit B). I love the outdoors and tries to go somewhere most weekends either with friends or travelling solo. When not, I’m probably at home reading a good book or binge gaming.
I’ve been traveling since I was young but truly fell in love with it when I first solo-traveled to Hong Kong back in 2009. Hiking mountains, surfing the waves, exploring new cities, meeting locals & making new friends, and trying exotic food… Adventure is what I enjoy!
Join me as I explore the world, one island at a time. DIY style!
- 25 RANDOM FACTS
25 more random facts about the blogger
My loooooong list of to-do things
- WHY I DO WHAT I DO?
Yes, you can still read all about it here. Prepare your tissue. 😛
Through this blog, I hope to inspire my readers to:
- Be well-traveled, take risks, and be unafraid to seek and embrace adventure both literally and metaphorically.
- That traveling is attainable, affordable, and doable.
- To explore, appreciate and travel even within their backyards. It’s easy to get caught up in wishing to be somewhere else, even when our own cities or countries are filled with amazing destinations and things to do.
- The importance of work and life balance, specially to our workaholic friends.
- Hopefully to encourage travelers to come visit my country, the Philippines. It’s such a nice place to check out. ❤ #ItsMoreFunInThePhilippines
- Through my stories and experiences before, during and after traveling.
- Through sharing detailed information such as budget and itinerary to help them make the most out of their trip.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT
LETS BE FRIENDS!
Updated last July 20, 2019