Name: Golden Island Señorita
Opened: May 5, 2018
Type: Travel & Lifestyle blog
GOLDEN ISLAND SEÑORITA is a travel and lifestyle blog that aims to provide readers quality readings related to traveling and adventure. May it be exploring the great outdoors, riding the waves, immersing with the locals or even as simple as roaming around the cities. I will be sharing itineraries, expenses, tips & tricks, books that I’ve read during my travels, and the lessons/reflections that I learned from it.
I also aim to challenge the norm that traveling is only for the wealthy. Many people are under the impression that world travel requires boatloads of savings – that’s not true at all.
- Be well-traveled, take risks, and be unafraid to seek and embrace adventure both literally and metaphorically.
- That traveling is attainable, affordable, and doable by providing free itineraries & travel guides, budget tips, and honest reviews & recommendations.
- To explore, appreciate and travel even within their backyards. It’s easy to get caught up in wishing to be somewhere else, even when our own cities or countries are filled with amazing destinations and things to do.
- The importance of work and life balance, specially to our workaholic friends.
- Hopefully to encourage travelers to visit my country, the Philippines. It’s such a nice place to check out. #ItsMoreFunInThePhilippines
I am known among my family, friends and acquaintances as an urban roamer, a travel junkie, and someone you wouldn’t dare to challenge because most likely I’ll do it (Exhibit A). 😀 Often I get ask about the hippest places to go to in the metro or the best travel destinations here in the Philippines. I also arrange travels for them in some occasions, provide them itineraries, budget plans, tips and tricks on how to make the most out of their adventures. So I thought of sharing it with the world.
I have been blogging on and off since 2015 but it’s only recently that I would like to take it more seriously and ramp up the readership. Most of the things that I blogged about back then were random topics but this time, I want to focus mainly on traveling, adventure and discovering exciting new places here and around the world.
WHY GOLDEN ISLAND SEÑORITA?
Golden Island – I was born and raised in the Philippines, a tropical country where the sun shines all through the years, at least most of the times.
Señorita – a Spanish title or form of address used to or of an unmarried girl or woman; similar to the English `Miss’.
Adventures – Places that I’ve been to and wrote about, I’ve also included travel information such as itineraries, do’s and don’t, & etiquette.
Topics – Articles that are some-what related to traveling. If not, we will find a way to relate it! 😀
Information – About the blogger, the blog, and disclaimers & sponsorships.
Links – Websites that are either travel-related or we’re affiliated with.
Contact Me – The easiest to contact me. You may need to provide information such as your name, email address, blog URL but rest assured that any personal data shared with us will be guarded with utmost confidentiality.
The information below are the numbers that we got on our first year, 2018 and were taken from WordPress Statistics. Thank you very much for the continued support. ❤