Are you registered to vote at your current address in the Philippines? The Commission on Elections (COMELEC) website now allows registered voters to find their polling precinct for the 2022 general election using the COMELEC Precinct Finder. Check out these quick and easy steps to verify your voter registration status.
Also Read: Travel Tips: Getting Around Metro Manila
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use the COMELEC Precinct Finder.
1. Visit https://voterverifier.comelec.gov.ph/. It can be accessed via your desktop computer, laptop, or cellphone using a browser.
2. Read the disclaimer and when you consent to the processing of your personal information, tap/click “CONTINUE.”
3. Choose whether you’re a LOCAL or an OVERSEAS voter.
4. Fill out the form with the following information: FIRST NAME, MIDDLE NAME, LAST NAME, PROVINCE, and CITY/MUNICIPALITY.
5. Once you’re done filling up the form and agreeing to the data privacy disclaimer, tap/click “PROCEED.”
6. You will be directed to the Polling Information page where you can see your Complete Name, Place of Registration, Polling Place, and Precinct Number. It will also show your status as ACTIVE, DEACTIVATED, NO RECORD FOUND, or PENDING.
For Deactivated, No Record Found, or Pending Status:
- Try to play around with your keyboard. The COMELEC Voter Precinct Finder is quite specific. For example, if your name contains an “ñ” use it instead of “n.”
- Call or visit your local COMELEC and present a government-issued ID.