To allow a safe and efficient turn-around of administering COVID-19 vaccines to the masses, several local government units (LGUs) in Metro Manila have launched their online registration platforms.
These forms will require you to register to the city where you belong. Will ask for your address, contact numbers, identification card numbers, medical histories, and previous diagnosis for COVID-19, if any.
NOTE: Please be informed that frontline health workers, senior citizens, indigent population, and uniformed personnel are the priority groups to be vaccinated due to limited supplies. Our frontline workers and uniformed personal have a higher risk of exposure while on duty. The government is in negotiations to ensure adequate vaccine supply for all Filipinos.
COVID-19 Vaccination Online Registration Websites
Las Pinas: bit.ly/LasPiñasVaccination
- Senior Citizens: http://bit.ly/Profiling_SC
- Adults with Comorbidities: http://bit.ly/ProfilingComorbids
- Persons with Disability: http://bit.ly/ProfilingPWD
Quezon City: https://bit.ly/3suTPpV
San Juan: https://bit.ly/39Bi7ri
Taguig (Taguig Trace app): https://bit.ly/3u1Ouqc
Image Credit: AchieveVirtual.org
More Covid-19 Related Posts
- How to Get VaxCertPH Online (Digital Vaccine Certificate Step-by-Step Guide)
- COVID-19 Community Quarantine Classifications in the Philippines
- How to Get an International Certificate of Vaccination, also known as a “Yellow Card,” in the Philippines (A Step-by-Step Guide)
- Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine: What You Should Do and What You Can Expect
- Important Websites Where You Can Register for COVID-19 Vaccination – NCR Plus, Philippines