Hey hunnies! Since I’m back to blogging, I thought I’d share some little known facts about me. Not necessary but thank you for reading otherwise. 😀
- I have an unhealthy crush on Johnny Depp. And I also can’t believe I just put that on the internet.
- I’m so laid back that I’m practically lying down. It takes a lot to bother me, and I’m often heard saying “it’ll be okay!”
- I talked a lot when I was a child, so much that I was often offered money or other bribes to be quiet.
- I stopped drinking soda when I was about twenty three.
- I’ve been PADI certified since 2016 yet hardly have the time to go scuba diving. 😛
- I’m an MMA fighter and have
competeddominated in a few “Cage Fights.”
- I’m a marathoner. I am hoping to amp my mileage someday and finish at least two 100 km run.
- I’m also an aspiring triathlete and the goal is to participate in Ironman.
- I absolutely despise lettuce… And most vegetables for that matter. Eating lettuce makes me feel like a rabbit and it is just not good.
- I’m a fan of vintage items and pinup photos.
- I can be very opinionated, self-righteous and a hypocrite. I’m working on it.
- I was told that I’m brutally frank to the point of being tactless. I’m also working on it.
- I prefer calling over texting. I can talk on the phone for hours (6 hours is the time to beat).
- My Myers-Briggs personality is ENTJ.
- I rarely watch TV and new movies, except when it’s Game of Thrones.
- I can speak and write in 4 of the 6 UN official Languages. English, French, Russian and (a little bit) Spanish.
- I consider beer pong as my favorite tabletop game.
- I have a bionic sense of smell. I can smell you from afar.
- I am known for being happy, for always having a smile on my face and for laughing for no apparent reason.
- I am also known to be very optimistic and I love positive words (e.g. success>struggle, cope>conquer, perform>rock).
- Routine is lethal. I hate routines.
- My ultimate feel good song is Feel Good Inc. by the Gorillaz.
- I swear I have Restless Feet Syndrome. As soon as I try to sleep I get the urge to Kung Fu kick whatevers around me.
- I have an amazingly good intuition and I’m always right when I trust it.
- Whenever people tell me that I look familiar, I tell them I do adult films.