Like magic, you can make metal candleholders look like age-worn living room displays. Just use neutral colored spray paints for a result that looks authentically antique!
- Candle lantern
- Spray paint (neutral colors)
- Masking tape
- Work on flat surface in a well-ventilated area, wipe the candleholders using a dry cloth before starting (to remove dirt).
- Cover the glass with masking tape (to avoid getting paint on it), you may also remove glass from the frame (if applicable).
- Spray the interiors of the cardholder FIRST, place it back on a flat surface then spray the exteriors.
- Let dry completely (at least 3hours). Repeat if necessary.
- For candles, I suggest tealight candles (flat-shaped top).
~ Pylox Spray Paint cost around 70 php to 130 php.
~ Candleholders/lamps were from conventions/thrift shops.