Woot! My third Liebster Award nomination is from the gorgeous Cess at CESS PIANO! Thanks so much! ❤ ❤ ❤
First, the rules of the Liebster Award:
001. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
002. Answer the 11 questions made by the nominator.
003. Nominate 11 bloggers.
004. Create 11 questions for your 11 chosen bloggers.
005. Notify them thru social media.
Alright, here goes!
11 Questions from Cess (still cracks me up. Hahaha!)
001. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I got too many embarrassing moments, I embarrass myself often. One thing I member was a long time ago at school, a classmate cracked a joke and I was there laughing like a maniac. It lasted for like … a good 10 minutes? Hahaha! Well, my laughter itself is embarrassing.
002. If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be…
I was told I was contagious? So yeah, contagious, go-getter, euphoric.
003. If you won a lottery ticket and had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
Invest! Invest! Invest! And donate part of it in an orphanage that I support. ❤ ❤ ❤
004. If you could transport yourself anywhere instantly, where would you go and why?
Davao City. It’s my hometown. #ProudDavaoena
005. In your opinion, which animal is the best (or most beautiful) and why?
Turtles! I like turtles because they’re so chill. They don’t hurt anyone. They’re just like, “Hey man, I want to swim, and maybe eat some lettuce. but I’, gonna take my time getting there, I’m not in a rush. Because I’m a turtle. Hahaha!
006. Growing up, what were your favorite toys to play with as a child?
Rollerblades, super soaker and a toy I forgot what its called, Rotating Magnetic Fishing Toy? Hahaha!
007. Live under water and swim with the fish, or be able to travel through space and touch the stars?
Wow! That’s a tough one! I love to swim plus the thought of being outer space intrigues me. Probably, travel through space!
008. If you were mayor for the day, what three things would you change about your city?
You don’t want me to be your Mayor, trust me. I’d Implement laws against reckless driving, stricter ‘Anti-Epal’ bill (I mean… Come on, who would want to see this, this and this?), and lastly, drug users/pushers – you better get yourself out of my city.
009. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Having my own company. 🙂
010. Be invincible or be able to read minds?
011. Visit the world 100 years into the past or 100 years into the future?
Visit the world 100 years into the past. I’m a huge fan of history and understanding the lives of those who came before us.
11 New Questions for the newest Liebsters!
001. What would your autobiography be titled?
002. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
003. You’re a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?
004. If you had an invisibility cloak, how would you use it?
005. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
006. If you had to plan a parade, what would be the theme?
007. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
008. Name one skill you wish you had.
009. What super villain would you be?
010. If you could make or change a law, what would it be?
011. What is the sexiest name you’ve ever heard?
And the nominees are: *drum roll*
Dara @ Jazz and Sass
Jyotika @ Teenage Years
Belle @ Life as Belle Knows It
Gracina @ Yo Momma in the Tropics
Vin @ Vintersections
Shashi @ Face Of Football
Sneha @ Rendezvous
Cynthoa @ Chasing My Dreams
Carleeh @ Sweat and Motivation
Mich Santillan @ michsantillan.co.vu
Pamela De Arce @ Euphoria Paradox
Pibineko Hernandez @ Charley’s Mommy
Riza Joy Relleve @ Rizarelleve.com
Marrien Mendoza Tayag @ La Vie en Rose
Erin Joan Yang @ Hainrihi’s Discoveries
Note: Image from CESS PIANO!