For the last 2 years, I’ve been getting messages via Twitter, Facebook and that ‘Contact Me’ form that I’ve provided. I really apologize if it took me forever to respond. I am not ignoring you guys, I have limited time but I’ll do my very best to get back at you as soon as possible. PS: Some questions are just hilarious! Still cracks me up when I read them. 😀 😀
1. Do you have Steam?
2. Do you like wild parties?
I used to.
3. Are you very close to your family?
Yes I am.
4. Is astrological sign important in a match?
No but I enjoy reading them.
5. Could you live without the Internet?
6. Are you careful with your money?
7. Do you have any weird phobias?
I have no weird phobias or something but I am afraid of heights. When I’m looking up at tall buildings – it freaks me out but when, let’s say, I am at the 23rd floor looking down – I wouldn’t mind.
8. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
I have a lot. I blogged about it a year ago.
9. If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them, whom would you choose and how are you going to torment them?
Johnny Depp. My beautiful singing voice. Hahaha!
10. What famous person do people tell you that you most resemble?
I was told I resemble Katy Perry 🙂
11. How often do you climb (mountains)?
At least once every month.
12. What is your perfect pizza?
Pan pizza with thick angus beef topings! Yum!
13. If you join the circus, what would you perform?
Uhmm… Wow? Drink vodka for then do bungee trapeze while contorting and swallowing knife then finish it with hair hanging OR become a human cannonball.
14. What is your favorite website?
Goodbyewarden.com – The database reveals a chilling insight into what goes through the mind people who know they are about to die. The recorded last words range from people begging forgiveness for their crimes to fervently declaring their innocence. Others took the chance to condemn the policy of execution, whereas as the majority appear to thank God and express their love to their family. The human mind is truly remarkable.
15. What was the weirdest prank call that you have made?
A telephone call I did on my good friend, Mheme. Told her that she got accepted at a company/hospital. Oh god, she hated me after. Hahaha!