I received my very first nomination/award! A huge thanks to the awesome Orly at Coffee Beans and High Heels. for nominating me. She is an aspiring journalist who aims to inspire and empower others.
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them (provide a link to your post).
- This rule is optional – you can proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog (e.g. on your sidebar) and also follow the blogger that nominated you.
FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I started running back in 2011. It was a sweet 5k race held at UPLB campus.
- I run to eat, I eat to run.
- Running is my addiction. I usually end my day with a good 10k.
- One of my reasons why I love to run is because of my running outfits. I feel invincible (and sexy) wearing them.
- I love neon! Most of my running clothes are colorful.
- My longest distance is 25 km.
- My goal this year is to run my first full-marathon, most probably by October 2014 (I’m so nervous).
These are the sites that I visit every time I go online. I find them inspirational, organized and very informative! Reading their posts (especially how they started) has motivated me to push further and I look forward to more of their writings. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience with everyone! Keep on rocking!
- Stephanie @ ultrarunnergirl.com
- Sarah @ pickyrunner.com
- Jen @ peanutbutterrunner.com
- Beth @ shutupandrun.net
- Theodora @ preppyrunner.Com
- Erin @ Westcoast Runner
- Felice @ The Happy Runner
- Janae @ hungryrunnergirl.Com
- Kate @ socalrunnergal.Com
- Megan @ runnerskitchen.Com
- Danica @ chicrunner.Com
- Emma @ sweettoothrunner.Com
- Katy @ thesingingrunner.com
- Caolan @ chronicrunner.com
- Mader Rikki @ Cheapanggang Diva